If you listen to constructive criticism, you will be at home among the wise.32 If you reject discipline, you only harm yourself; but if you listen to correction, you grow in understanding. Proverbs 15:31-32
Remix: Beloved, it is constructive criticism that helps grow us individually, but rejections of that criticism does more harm than good. So on today, I will make an effort to listen and apply the teachings of sound counsel, because I desire an abundant life of filled with: wisdom, growth and understanding.
What are some things that I can do to accept criticism better?
@Demarcus Lawrence Womens Jersey
- Accepted the criticism graciously and not emotionally.
- Apply the @Demarcus Lawrence Youth Jersey information gradually.
- Process and reflect @Demarcus Lawrence Kids Jersey on what is being said
- Thank the person for the feedback
- Listen, with the intent to understand the person point of view
- Ask question to gain clarity and understanding about the issue
- Follow up to ensure that the matter has been properly addressed.